Seats are filling up fast for ‘Reach: The Maine Employer Summit’ on February 28, 2023 at the University of Maine Augusta (UMA)! Under early bird pricing, the full-day event is just $35 ($25 virtual); register before January 13th to take advantage of early bird pricing. Click here to register now.
What is it?
A one-day event for employers looking for resources and solutions to reach toward workforce goals hosted by the State of Maine in partnership with the State Workforce Board.
Who should attend?
Employers looking for resources and solutions to workforce challenges.
- Connect with other employers, government agencies and State of Maine resources to help with workforce opportunities
- Discuss how to break down barriers to attracting & hiring specific communities
- Share best practices, challenges, and innovations in creating a more inclusive, sustainable workforce
- February 28, 2023
- 8:30am – 3:30pm
- University of Maine, Augusta
- For the tentative session schedule, click here.
Early bird tickets are just $35 (in-person, expires January 13th, regular price $45), $25 (virtual).
Due to space constraints, the in-person conference will be limited to 200 tickets, with priority given to employer registrants. Please limit in-person participation to two individuals from your organization to ensure equitable access to the event from across the employer community. We highly encourage virtual tickets for non-employer participants and those that cannot attend in-person.
Please contact email@example.com
We hope to see you there!
The Maine Department of Labor, Department of Economic & Community Development, and State Workforce Board