The Theme for the 4th of July parade is Pirates of the High Seas! Join the Pirates of the Dark Rose in Stonington Harbor in the afternoon.
- 10K/1.4M Fun Run – 7:30 a.m.
Walkers 7 a.m; Registration at 6:30 a.m.
- Oasis Cafe – 9 a.m to 12 p.m. at Church
Crab Rolls and Whoopie Pies
- Parade – Deer Isle at 10 a.m.
- Mason’s Lunch – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Stonington Fish Pier Events – 5 p.m.
Pirate Treasure Island Play, Cannon Demonstrations, Palm Readings, Walk the Plank, Pirate Games, Tattoos, Pictures with Pirates, Best Dressed Contest, and more!
- Fireworks – 9:15 p.m.
Fireworks only rain date: July 5 (no pirate events).
Contact Suzy Shepard at (207) 367-5190 with questions and to sign up for a float.