Join us Saturday, June 25 to help celebrate local businesses! Enjoy the tastes, sounds, and sights of downtown Stonington while strolling through Main St. The evening will kick-off at 5:00pm and end at 7:00pm.
Local businesses and artists will extend their business hours and invite you to stop by their storefront, gallery, and/or pop-up shop.
Enjoy live music with local artist, Kathy O’Rourke.
Participating businesses include:
– Belle Boulangerie – Ukrainian French patisserie (pop-up)
– Bread with Character – German bakery (pop-up)
– Coldwater Seafood – Local seafood, offer food samples (pop-up)
– Harbor Café – Mention “A Summer Night” and get a free cup of chowder! (36 Main St)
– Inn on the Harbor (45 Main St )
– J McVeigh Jewelry – Trunk Show and personal appearance by Sam Woehrmann (27 W Main St)
– Jill Hoy Gallery – Plein air oils of the island (80 Main St – just past the miniature village)
– Mimi’s Little Loveys – Boutique-quality gifts for home and baby (pop up)
– Opera House Arts – Host the Bud Carter Memorial Sponsorship Concert at 7:00pm (1 Opera House Ln)
– Rebecca Daugherty Studio & Gallery (9 Thurlows Hill Rd)
– Sea Kayak Stonington (9 Thurlows Hill Rd)
– Stonington Public Library (64 Main St)
– The Dry Dock (24 Main St)
More details to come! This event is hosted by the Deer Isle-Stonington Chamber of Commerce.