You will find the MARCH 30, 2017, edition of the Maine State Chamber’s newsletter, IMPACT, posted online as a PDF file at our improved and enhanced website, www.mainechamber.org.
- ALERT! LCRED committee to hold day-long hearings on Wednesday, April 5, 2017, regarding restoration of the “tip credit” and bills to address the minimum wage referendum (beginning at 10:00 a.m. in Room 208 of the Cross State Office Building)
- Mandatory paid sick leave legislation to be considered this session
- Legislature considers tax haven legislation, again* Taxation committee works to finalize recommendations on Governor’s budget
- Legislative posters now available
- Common kindergarten entry assessment tool allows educators to gauge where our youngest learners are when they enter school * Washington, D.C. Fly-In 2017: May 2-4, 2017 | http://www.mainechamber.org/eventdetail.php?ID=76
- Public Hearings of Interest: http://www.mainechamber.org/publichearings.php
- Business Day at the Statehouse: Thursday, May 11 | 8:00 a.m. to Noon | Statehouse Hall of Flags (http://www.mainechamber.org/eventdetail.php?ID=65)