Would you like to be notified when we post new Legislative News?
Latest Legislative News:
- U.S. CoC & 616 Business Groups: It’s Time For Congress To Reclaim Its Constitutional Authority - "On Monday night, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce sent a letter along with 616 groups to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer demanding action on the Regulatory Continue Reading
- Maine Tourism Association Action Alert: Lodging Tax Increase Proposal - It is imperative that the Appropriations Committee and your local lawmakers hear from YOU and the impact increasing the lodging tax will have on your business. A few weeks ago, Continue Reading
- IMPACT, The Newsletter of Legislative and Regulatory Issues Facing Maine Business, February 2017 Issue - You will find the FEBRUARY 2, 2017, edition of the Maine State Chamber's newsletter, IMPACT, posted online as a PDF file at our improved and enhanced website, www.mainechamber.org.
- Maine State Chamber of Commerce: The Legislative Week Ahead - Don't miss The Legislative Week Ahead! The 128th Maine Legislature has begin the committee orientation and education process and will begin public hearings and work sessions in full force in Continue Reading
- Two Legislative Bills Pertaining To Plastics - The Chamber is disseminating the information below in order to keep our members informed about any upcoming legislation that might impact their businesses. “Two of the first 199 bills to Continue Reading