You will find the May 25, 2017, edition of the Maine State Chamber’s newsletter, IMPACT, posted online as a PDF file at our improved and enhanced website, www.mainechamber.org.
* Tax increase places Maine at both a regional and national disadvantage in recruiting and retaining professionals the state needs
* Senate rejects paid sick leave bill
* Regulate to expand broadband while guarding privacy
* New Legislation of Interest
* Maine Manufacturing Summit | Tuesday, June 6 | Franco American Heritage Center, Lewiston | http://www.mainemfg.com/events/
* 2017 Regional Business Breakfast Meetings | http://www.mainechamber.org/calendar.php